Mold damage can occur after excess water enters a home during a flood, or as a result of roof or pipe leaks, outdated insulation, excess humidity, condensation, or poor ventilation. United Restoration, Inc. owns all of its own equipment to properly remediate your mold damage. Getting rid of mold as soon as you are aware it has started growing is important to avoid short and long health effects, such as allergy symptoms, sinus congestion, sneezing, wheezing, and coughing.
Whether you have a small area of mold where the wall meets the ceiling or large areas of mold growth inside your walls, we can help. We start by removing and disposing of all visible areas of mold. Then we dry out moisture and kill bacteria to prevent the spread of the mold. If you need mold removed from your home, give us a call.